- First, navigate to the Attendees tab and find the attendee you would like to change the meeting point for. You can type their last name into the Filter to speed up this process.
- Scroll to their Custom Meeting Point area. Click ‘View Usage’ underneath the Actions column.
- Click Rename in the right hand menu block. Before renaming the location, double check it does not already exist in the system as it cannot automatically check:
To check if the meeting point already exists:
- Navigate to the Dashboard tab and click '[No.] meeting points' underneath Setup. [No.] will be replaced with the number of meeting points you have available.
- Scroll down until you find 'Private meeting locations'. From here, you can either click the Delete button to remove the meeting point entirely or click the location name to view more options. To rename the location, click the name.
- Next, click 'Rename' on the right hand menu. Enter your new location name, ensuring you have checked with both attendees that they agree to the name change. Click Save underneath once done.