Set a limit on meeting requests
You can limit the number of meeting requests that can be made by each delegate on your Meeting Mojo system. The limit can be applied to all attendees, and you can also limit individual attendees. The limit applies to a delegate’s total number of confirmed and unconfirmed meeting requests. Cancelled meetings are returned to the pool: for example, if a delegate has gone to their full limit of requests and subsequently receives a cancellation, they can then request another meeting before reaching their limit once more. Delegates with request limits may still accept unlimited incoming requests.
Limit all delegates to a pre-set number of requests
On the Admin area, click the Setup tab and scroll to (or click on the right) System Configuration Settings.
Click the numbered link on the Meeting Request Limit field, and change the number to your new desired limit.
To allow for unlimited meeting requests, change the limit to 0. Attendees will only be made aware of this limit once it has been reached, so let them know beforehand either through system emails or making it clear on the home page.
Limit individual delegates to a pre-set number of requests
- Navigate to the Attendees tab.
Click on the attendee's name to access their profile view.
At the right of the page, enter their new meeting request limit in the box and click ‘Update’. You may need to scroll down the page a little before being able to see this box. Just like the system-wide option, changing this limit to 0 allows for unlimited requests. Attendees will only be made aware of this limit once it has been reached, so let them know beforehand either through system emails or making it clear on the home page.
Limit available meeting times
You can control the number of meetings going on at any one time by blocking either attendee schedules or meeting locations.
Block meeting slots for attendees
- Navigate to the Attendees tab and find the attendees you would like to block times for. To speed up this process, you can use the built in Filter and Search functions.
- Click 'Exclusions' in the Attendee's entry line.
- Click 'Block' on all meeting slots that will be unavailable to this attendee. You will know a day or time has been blocked out when the button says 'Unblock'. It should be noted that if you block a time or day for an attendee, they cannot unblock these times without your help.
Block meeting slots for locations
- On the Admin Dashboard or Setup page, click the 'Meeting Points' link. On the Dashboard tab, this is found in the centre under Setup. In the Setup tab, this is found on the right menu.
- Click the name of the meeting point you wish to limit.
- Check if there already any booked meetings at this location and that you have chosen the correct one before clicking 'Edit Exclusions' on the right.
- Click 'Block' on all meeting slots that will be unavailable to this attendee. You will know when a day or time has been blocked out when the button says 'Unblock'. Make sure the 'In Use' text does not appear next to the block button before clicking. If the time must be blocked, ask attendees in that time to reschedule.
In regular meeting mode, Meeting Mojo requires each meeting request to receive a confirmation response before it is officially scheduled. You can skip the response step if your meeting format requires it. Examples include 'forced' meetings or 1:1 sessions where you are setting up all the meetings for your clients.
To turn off the confirmation step:
- Navigate to the Setup tab.
- Scroll to (or click on the right) System configuration settings.
- Click the 'Meeting confirmation step' switch so that it changes to red and says Off. To turn the option back on, simply click the switch again.