As the event manager, you can log into your event's website but do not have the ability to place yourself in any Groups or Organisations and cannot book meetings with attendees. For this reason, you may want to create a new, fake profile for yourself to test the system.
- On the Dashboard, click the 'Organisations' tab. Then, click 'Add organisation' at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the mandatory information (in bold) on the form, add any other information you wish to include, then click Save. If you wish for the company to only have one attendee (such as yourself), tick the 'Is solo' box at the top of the page.
- You will be asked to add at least 2 attendees to the company (unless you ticked the 'Is solo' box on the previous page, of which you will only add one). Fill out these forms, again making sure to include all mandatory information. Do not use your main email for these accounts. Each account email address must be unique, so instead use a different address where you can still view emails. You may use your main email as the 'Alternate email' for each attendee if you do not have another address to use.
- Give the new attendee(s) access to the system by approving them. Click the ‘change’ button on the red ‘Unapproved’ notification text beneath the attendee’s name, and then the blue ‘Approve’ button. The Welcome email will be sent to the email address you added.
- Either click 'Website' at the top of the Admin Dashboard or click the event website link in the system email you received.
- Click 'Login' on the right, entering the details for the fake account you just created.
- Follow the directions provided on the homepage to open the attendee listing, browse and request meetings. You and your colleagues will receive email alerts from the system whenever you request, respond to, or reschedule a meeting, or send a private message.
Other helpful articles: