- Page content is fully editable, supporting HTML and CSS for further customisation and the addition of different media, such as images or videos.
- The banner found on the home page, along with the banner found in the page footer, can also be changed to display any image you would like, such as sponsors.
- System email text is fully editable but only supports plain text formatting. Hyperlinks may be automatically linked in the actual email received by delegates, depending on the email client they are using.
- Interactive pages (such as Messages, Search, Schedule) cannot be altered, apart from styling, but retain the header and footer images.
- You may also use your own domain for your event. However, this must be obtained elsewhere as Meeting Mojo does not currently sell domains.
How customizable is the Meeting Mojo interface? Print
Modified on: Thu, 26 May, 2022 at 1:05 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.