If you find that custom website pages or other content is not available in your language, there are two options available to you:
- If you are fluent in the language you would like translated, we can provide you with tools for translation and then upload them for everyone to use, free of charge for both you and anyone else that requires the language.
- Otherwise, we do offer translation services for any languages that we do not currently have available for events, although this option requires you to pay a charge.
If you think you can translate text for us, reach out using the 'New support ticket' option above (if you have not contacted us before) and we'll provide you full support.
To view currently supported languages, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Setup tab and click 'Date and language settings' on the right.
- Click the blue text to the right of 'Theme language'. If your event is currently in English, this will say 'English'.
- All currently available languages will be displayed here. If you would like to change the language, choose an option and click 'Save'.
You can also allow attendees to choose their own language for your event's website by turning 'Multi-language selector' to On. This setting can be found underneath 'Theme language'.