No, profile pictures and company logos must be uploaded to each profile individually. Once this has been done, they can then be found in the event's 'Media' section of the Admin Dashboard.
Add a profile picture on behalf of an attendee
- Open the Admin Dashboard for your event and navigate to the Attendees tab.
- Find the attendee you wish to give a profile picture, then click 'Edit' under their name.
- Click the 'Add/Change portrait image' tab at the top of the form.
- If this attendee does not already have a profile picture, you can either drag and drop a supported image file (.jpg, .png) into the blue box or simply click the same blue box to browse your device for the image. If there is already an image in the box, you can still drag and drop another image in its place or click the blue box around it to browse your device. Make sure you click the blue area around the image, not the image itself.
- To find these images in your event's media library, navigate to the Content tab and click 'Media' in the top right menu. Profile pictures and company logos can be found in the 'user' folder. Click the small trash bin icon next to images or the folder itself to remove the image(s) from all applicable profiles. Make sure you mean to do this before clicking the icon, as the system will not give you a warning or confirmation prompt.
Add a logo/company picture on behalf of an organisation
- If not already there, open your Admin Dashboard and navigate to the Organisations tab.
- Find the company you would like to add a logo to and click 'Edit' under their name.
- Click the 'Add/Change logo' tab at the top of the form.
- If the company does not already have a logo, you will see a blank blue box. Either drag and drop your chosen image into the box or simply click it to browse your device. Otherwise, if the company already has a logo, click the blue area around the logo to browse your device or drag and drop another image to replace the one already there. Make sure you click the blue area if replacing, not the image itself.
- Just like attendee profile pictures, company logos can be found by visiting the Content tab, clicking 'Media' in the top right menu, then browsing the 'user' folder. If the company decides they would rather not display any logo on their profile, you can completely remove it by clicking the trash bin icon next to the image in the media library. Similarly, you can delete all profile pictures and logos at once by clicking the trash bin icon next to the 'user' folder. Make sure you 100% want to do this before clicking, as you will not be given a warning or confirmation prompt.