Emails are sent to meeting participants whenever a meeting is requested, updated, accepted or declined. Otherwise, the system does not send out automatic updates or reminders, but you can trigger a reminder email from the Attendees tab on your dashboard.
To manually send out a meeting reminder:
- Navigate to the Attendees tab.
- Click 'Page size' on the right to view all attendees OR use the Search and Filter functions to find the attendee(s) you would like to send the reminder to.
- Click the checkbox to the left of your desired delegates, double checking that you are choosing the right ones.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose 'Choose an action'. Then click 'Meeting reminder' from the dropdown list.
- Click 'go' once you are happy with your chosen attendees. They will now receive an email to remind them of any meetings they have yet to confirm or need to attend.
It is our experience that untargeted email updates and reminders do not always get a positive response and it is better to select delegates with pending meeting requests and send them a dedicated email from your own email address.