Create a global meeting limit
- Navigate to the Setup tab.
- Click 'System configuration settings' on the lower right menu.
- Click the blue text to the right of 'Meeting request limit'. This will say 'None' if you have not already changed the value.
- Type your desired meeting request limit into the Value text box then click 'Save'. To set the limit back to unlimited, simply change this value back to 0.
Create meeting limits per attendee
- Navigate to the Attendees tab.
- Find the attendee you wish to change the meeting request limit for, using the Search and Filter functions to find them quicker.
- Click 'View' under your desired attendee.
- On the right of the page, type in a new value under 'Meeting request limit'. Note that you may have to scroll down before you can see this text box.
- Click 'Update' once you are done. To set the limit back to unlimited, simply change the value back to 0.