To allocate specific meeting places to individuals or organisations:
- Navigate to either the Organisations or Attendees tab, depending on which you are giving the meeting point to.
- Click 'View' under your desired company or attendee entry.
- To the right of 'Custom meeting points', click 'Add meeting point'. You may need to scroll down to see this heading and button.
- In the 'Name' text box, enter the name of the meeting location. If the name is the same as another location, both location entries will be merged so that meetings do not clash. Make sure the name uses the same letter casing and spelling if you are allowing more than one person to request meetings there.
- Click 'Save' when you are done.
- You will now see all the meeting times available for this location. To block off this location at specific times, click 'Block' under and next to applicable times and days.
- You may now leave this screen as your changes are saved automatically.
The system will only allocate one meeting per timepoint to each Custom Meeting Point. If you want to allow meetings to take place simultaneously at the location, add it to each attendee who is sharing the space.
To learn more about adding meeting points, visit this article.