It is highly recommended that you either let attendees schedule their own meetings or import meetings if already using a spreadsheet to import entries. However, if you would like to set up meetings yourself or in your team of event managers, you can do so by:
- First, turning off the System emailer. Navigate to the Setup tab, choose 'System email settings' on the right and turning the 'System emails on/off' to Off.
- Next, turning off meeting confirmations (if necessary). This setting can also be found in the Setup tab, under 'System configuration settings'. Turn the 'Meeting confirmation step' switch to Off.
- To book a meeting, first navigate to the Attendees tab.
- Find your desired attendee and choose 'Book' under the 'For this attendee' column.
- Find the other attendee that will be participating in the meeting and click the blue 'Book meeting' button under their entry.
- Choose a time (and place if applicable).
- Add an optional message or invite colleagues then click 'Yes' when done.
- Repeat steps 3 - 7 for every meeting. Double check meeting details are correct when booking to avoid potential problems.
For more information on importing entries in bulk, click here.
For more information on importing meetings in bulk, click here.