Make sure your custom field has the 'Searchable' box checked:
- Navigate to the Setup tab and choose 'Custom fields' in the upper right menu.
- Click 'Edit' under the Actions column next to the field you would like to make visible.
- Find the 'Searchable' check box and make sure it is ticked. If unticked, simply click the empty box.
- Edit any other applicable information if needed then click the blue 'Save' button once you are done.
- To make sure the field appears, click 'Website' at the top of the page then log in (if needed) and click 'Search' in the top menu. Find the attendee/organisation with your newly changed Custom Field and see if it is visible. If you still cannot see it, please create a support ticket at the top of this page.
Learn more about Custom Fields by visiting this article.