Yes, you or the attendee can disable any system emails they may receive. However, doing so will mean they will not receive notifications about new meeting requests or new messages. Login and password related emails are not affected as these are necessary to reach the user. Alternate email addresses provided by you or the attendee will remain unaffected and will still receive system emails.
To toggle email alerts on behalf of an attendee:
- Navigate to the Attendees tab.
- Use the Search and Filter functions to find your desired attendee, then either click their name or 'View' underneath.
- Under 'Email alerts for [name]' on the right, turn the switch to On or Off. You may have to scroll down to see this box.
To toggle email alerts as an attendee:
- On the main event website. click 'Account' in the top menu bar.
- Click 'Edit [your name]' on the left. You may also see your colleague's or company name here, make sure you only click your own to prevent unwanted changes.
- Under 'Email alerts for [your name]' on the left, turn the switch On or Off. You may have to scroll down slightly to see this box.
Learn more about system emails by visiting this article.