Online meeting schedulers created with Meeting Mojo use a 4 step set up wizard, initiated by creating an account and visiting the Admin Dashboard.
- If you're trialling Meeting Mojo, identify at least 2 email addresses that you and your colleagues can use to receive test emails from the system.
- Plan your 1:1 meeting sessions carefully before initiating setup, giving thought to which day(s) and times meetings will take place, and the meeting locations that will be made available at your event (tables, booths, etc).
Please read our short Overview, which details these and other aspects of creating and managing a 1:1 meetings project.
On your Dashboard, click the pink 'Create event' button to launch the Setup Wizard.
The wizard will guide you through the steps to help you create a basic meeting scheduler. Other aspects, such as customisation, can be done afterwards.
Add the name of your event, then select the period of days when meetings will take place at the event.
For a 1 day event, select the same date to start and end.
Select a time zone. This will synchronize attendee meeting calendars across time zones.
*Type in the first part of the web address. This will create a URL in the form 'http://mysubdomain.meeting-mojo.com'. If you wish to use your own URL/domain, you can do so later on.
Step 2: Set meeting times
Visit this article to learn more about managing time slots
- The start and end times of the first meeting are pre-filled. Change them if required, then click ‘Add’.Note that the meeting time is not created until you click ‘Add’.
- Each new meeting time is automatically set to the same interval as the previous meeting, starting at the same time as the previous meeting ends. If needed, change these times where you see fit. Make sure none of the slots overlap.
- To block all meetings at a particular timeslot, uncheck the box on the day(s) and time(s) required.
- When you are done, click ‘Next’.
Step 3: Add meeting places
Visit this article to learn more about managing locations
- Under 'Public meeting locations', type in the name of each regular meeting place (e.g., Table 1, Table 2, etc) and click ‘Add meeting point’ for each one.
- If you are providing an overflow area or want a general meeting area with unlimited booking support, name it in the box under ‘Shared meeting points’ and click ‘Add meeting point’. The system will automatically assign meetings to this area at timeslots where all the regular meeting places are occupied.
- Click ‘Next’.
Step 4: Add Organizations and Attendees
The meeting scheduler cannot work or be tested without at least 2 organizations with attendees who have login accounts!
IMPORTANT: When adding test attendees, you can not use the email address you entered when registering for a Meeting Mojo account! Please use another, this is our way of keeping your contact details safe and secure.
Click the blue 'Add' button to get started. The Wizard will guide you through the addition and activation (Approval) of the required minimum 2 test users. Read this article for more information on how to test the system as a user.
- On a full (purchased) event, you can skip this step - click the 'Skip to Admin' link at the top right.
- You only have to fill fields that are labelled in bold text
- Leaving the password fields blank will send an auto-generated password to applicable attendees. If you wish t enter a password in these fields, make sure the affected attendees are aware of this password.
Step 5: Try it out!
Once you have completed step 4, click the pink star to access the 1:1 meeting portal as an attendee (opens in new tab).
Log in as one of the attendees you added. Read this article for more information on how to test the system as a user.
Step 6: Finalising Setup
First, you'll want to navigate to the Admin Dashboard for your event if you're not there already. These articles can help you get your event looking as professional as possible.
- Display your Contact Details
Let attendees know how they can contact you. Also necessary for customising page and email content.
- Activate and Customise Page Content
Make your event's website feel more at home to attendees by adding suitable images, banners and more.
- Activate and Customise Email Content
Show the correct contact details in your system emails, personalise text for your event and more.
Other helpful articles:
- Add New Attendees Individually
- Import Attendee Data in Bulk
- Set up Groups
- Add extra Custom Fields
- Use Auto-Select Mode