Meeting Mojo schedulers are created via a 4-step Setup Wizard, initiated by clicking a button on your customer account login page.
- If you're trialling Meeting Mojo, identify at least 2 email addresses that you and your colleagues can use to receive test emails from the system.
- Plan your 1:1 meeting sessions carefully before initiating setup, giving thought to which day(s) and times meetings will take place, and the meeting locations that will be made available at your event (tables, booths, etc).
Please read our short Overview, which details these and other aspects of creating and managing a 1:1 meetings project.
Step 1 Create a new event.
On your Dashboard, click to launch the Setup Wizard.
The Wizard steps you through setting up a working meeting system. You can customize all aspects of the system later on.
Add the name of your event, then select the period of days when meetings will take place at the event.
For a 1 day event, select the same date to start and end.
Full events only:
*Select a time zone (optional). This will synchronize attendee meeting calendars across time zones..
*Type in the first part of the web address. This will create a URL in the form http://mysubdomain.meeting-mojo.com
Step 2 Set meeting times.
Find out more about meeting timeslots here
- The start and end times of the first meeting are pre-filled. Change them if required, then click ‘Add’.
Note: the meeting time is not created until you click ‘Add’.
- Each new meeting time is automatically set to the same interval as the previous meeting, starting at the same time as the previous meeting ends. You can change the start and end time if required.
- To block all meetings at a particular timeslot, uncheck the box on the day(s) required.
- When you are done, click ‘Next’.
Find out more about meeting locations here
IMPORTANT: You MUST ensure that meeting points are available on the system, otherwise it will not allow meeting booking. Click here for detailed information about the different options you can use.
- Type in the name of each regular meeting place (e.g., Table 1, Table 2, etc) and click ‘Add meeting point’.
- If you are providing an overflow area, name it in the box under ‘Shared meeting points’ and click ‘Add meeting point’. The system will automatically assign meetings to this area at timeslots where all the regular meeting places are occupied.
- Click ‘Next’.
These are your ‘public’ meeting places: Tables or Booths arranged in one or more rooms for attendees to meet. When a meeting is confirmed, the system will automatically select an unoccupied meeting place to assign to it.
Meeting places will be assigned in the order you added them.
Do not use Shared meeting points in Auto-Select mode.
The meeting scheduler cannot work or be tested without at least 2 organizations with attendees who have login accounts!
IMPORTANT: When adding test attendees, you can not use the email address you entered when registering for a Meeting Mojo account! Please use another, this is our way of keeping your contact details safe and secure,
Click the blue 'Add' button to get started. The Wizard will guide you through the addition and activation (Approval) of the required minimum 2 test users.
- On a full (purchased) event, you can skip this step - click the 'Skip to Admin' link at the top right.
- You only have to fill fields that are labelled in bold text
- Do not complete the password fields unless you are going to separately send your users the password you entered.
Step 5 Try it out!
Once you have completed step 4, click the pink star to access the 1:1 meeting portal as an attendee (opens in new tab).
Log in as one of the attendees you added.
Step 6 Nearly done!
Your administration Dashboard will also launch.
Carry out the following essential tasks:
- Configure your Settings
Add your contact details and set up your System Email 'From' name and signature.
- Activate your Content
Go to the Content tab and click the blue 'Activate' buttons on the Pages and Emails areas.
Activating content ensures that your contact details are displayed on the system website and emails.
You can also:
- Add more attendees one by one
- Add more attendees in bulk
- Customize your 1:1 meeting portal: add a banner image, change page and email content or restyle the website.
- Configure the Meeting System, Profiles, etc.